Turntide’s mission to make every watt worthwhile for humanity is about preserving our planet for future generations. As a manufacturer of optimal efficiency motor systems, we are proactive in adapting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices as we refresh our products.
This document contains disposal guidelines that ensure end-of-life Turntide equipment is disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
These guidelines apply to the following motor controllers only:
- P04 family of motor controllers
- P05/P05SL family of motor controllers below SN 31N013300000 Please continue to follow Turntide’s Return Merchandise Authorization process for all other Turntide parts, including motors and other families of motor controllers. You can address any questions about these guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these directions to dispose of the motor controllers:
- Drill a hole through all key integrated circuits (such as processors or memory chips) on the circuit board.
- Take a photo of the controller that clearly shows the holes.
- Complete the RMA Disposal Documentation template within the Turntide Technician app.
- Once the RMA Disposal Documentation template has been completed, promptly provide the controller to a qualified local e-waste management facility to be recycled or destroyed.