To gain access to BOS, you need to contact Turntide Technical Support or your Turntide representative and request it. Prior to being granted access, you will be required to complete the appropriate courses within Turntide Academy and provide proof of access approval from your organization.
You will be added to the Organization(s) created by Turntide for the company that you work with.
Create a Site
In order to create a site, you will need three things:
- Site Name: This will be how you search for the site specific dashboard. We recommend the following structure for ease of use: Site Name Store# - Street Address - City, State
- Organization: This is the group under which the site will live. You will have access to all the sites that belong to the organization that you are a part of. This will likely be your company name if you are a Channel Partner or the name of the customer if they are a direct customer of Turntide.
- Site Address: Needed to populate the map at the home screen of BOS.
Create a Site - Continued
Once you have received access to BOS and have been assigned to an Organization, follow these steps:
- Open BOS.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Click on “+ Add Site”
- Enter information for the site, then click “Add Site”
- You will have successfully created a site and will be redirected to its dashboard. Note: The dashboard will be empty until a supervisor has been added to it.
Add a Supervisor
After creating the site, you must add a Supervisor to it in order to display the data that it captures. You will need the Supervisor Serial Number and Password. Both can be found on the underside of every Supervisor (you will find barcode labels that show the serial number and password for that device).
- Click on the Hardware tab
- Click “Add Supervisor”:
- Input the Supervisor Serial Number and Password, then click “Add Supervisor”:
- Once the supervisor is added, you will be taken back to the Hardware page.
- Note: If the Supervisor is connected to the cloud, the Last Communication and Firmware sections will be updated. In addition, if there are any connected motors, they will automatically appear in the “Motors” section and dashboard Summary page.