There are a few reasons why you would need to sync a hub:
- Any time devices or entities are added, or removed from the hub.
- Any configuration or tagging changes are made.
- Any logic updates to a hub.
- Hub is online, but devices are not updating in the cloud UI.
Reload a Turntide Hub anytime there are configuration changes made in the hub that need to be synced to the Turntide Cloud.
Two Methods of Syncing a Hub
- Method 1: In the Turntide App go to Hub Administration (Step 1), select "Sites" and search for the site (Step 2), and then click the "Reload" button (Step 3).
Method 2: In the Device (ops) page click the “Actions” drop down menu and select “Reload”