These are steps that should be completed upon every site visit by a technician that is servicing Turntide equipment.
Turntide Support Contact Information
- Please ensure your mobile device has the most current & updated version of the Technician App prior to arriving at site. For latest app version see App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android)
- Please make sure to submit the correct XOi based on your work. If you are unsure which XOi to use, please call or email Technical Services.
- Please revisit all motor systems installed at the site to confirm operational status and updated firmware.
- For guidance on what Motor Controller Firmware and Flow to use, contact Turntide Technical Services
- Please call Turntide support before leaving the site to confirm operational status of Turntide equipment.
Complete Motor Controller Startup Checklist
For detailed instructions on the steps below, refer to the Commissioning Wizard section in the Technician App Guide which is found in the Turntide Academy.
- Update Firmware and Flow of Motor Controller
- Confirm correct rotation direction
- Confirm correct voltage
- Confirm correct min/max speed
- Confirm correct network settings and motor controller to RMK connectivity
- Power off unit for 120 seconds, then power on and confirm that the motor controller settings remain
- Perform an input test on Turntide motor controller