How to Replace a P04/P05/SL120 with SL121/P06 Control Wiring
- When removing the existing controller, retain the existing BLACK and WHITE wire harnesses.
- Remove and retain the orange jumper wires that are connected to terminals R1B, R2B, R3B, and R4B.
- Remove the blue wire harness from the new Turntide motor controller. It is not used in this application.
Install the orange jumper wires in the new motor controller terminals R1B, R2B, R3B, and R4B.
- Connect the wires of the BLACK harness as follows:
- Red to R1B (this is already connected to the orange jumper)
- Black to COM
- Yellow to R1A
- Blue to R2A
- White to R3A
- Brown to R4A
- Green to DI1 (this is already connected to the green wire of the WHITE harness)
Connect the wires of the WHITE harness as follows:
- Green to DI1 (this is already connected to the green wire of the BLACK harness)
- Yellow to DI2
- Blue to DI3
- White to DI4
- Brown to DI5
Older SL120 Motor Controller Showing Existing Control Wiring